eeEmbedded will take part in a joint workshop together with Holisteec, Streamer and Design4Energy within the framework of the conference Sustainable Places 2017 in Middlesbrough, United Kindom . The joint workshop, named as Four steps closer to a full set of interoperable tools for designing energy efficient buildings, will be on the 29 June. It will be divided into four sessions, where each project presents their final results.
eeEmbedded project will do the following three presentations:
• The eeE design methodology and platform
• Project set-up incl. KP set-up and scenario structuring
• Process controlling and supervision through the Scenario Manager (ScM)
• Simulation query and result presentation
• The Decision making process using the Key Point Analysis (KPA) Tool
We kindly invite you to join us. A further description of the workshop can be found here.